Quick and Easy, Delicious Denny Mushroom Alfredo!!!
A quick and easy, delicious Denny mushroom alfredo that you can throw together and enjoy as an anytime meal - this is one of my favourites!
- ½ cup butter
- 250ml Cream
- 250ml Milk (or 250ml more cream)
- 1 tub Creme frech
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon italian herbs / oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 400 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Your favourite pasta
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter then add cream. Heat through. Do NOT boil.
- Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Using a whisk helps to ensure the sauce doe not separate.
- Add the minced garlic, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add creme freche and mushrooms.
- Stir through.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Toss it with your favourite pasta!
The Great Food Trip https://thegreatfoodtrip.com/